| NO|| DATE||SUBJECT || ONLINE||DOWNLOAD|
| 138||07-05-2013 || Duniya ki zindagi Allah se gafil na krne paye||LISTEN||SAVE |
| 137||30-04-2013 || Hamari Islah kese ho ||LISTEN||SAVE |
| 136||23-04-2013|| Taalim se zyada Tarbiyat zaruri he ||LISTEN||SAVE|
| 135||16-04-2013|| Zuhad aur Tasawwuf ki sahih Haqiqat ||LISTEN ||SAVE|
| 134||09-04-2013|| Aik musalman k dusre per huquq - 2||LISTEN||SAVE|
| 133||26-03-2013 || Burma k naye halaat,Musalmano ke aik dusre per huquq -1||LISTEN||SAVE|
| 132||19-03-2013 || Gussa Kab krna chahiye ||LISTEN||SAVE|
| 131||12-03-2013 || Momin ke jaan,maal aur izzat ki
| 130||06-03-2013 || Allah k Nabi SAW ke Akhlaq ||LISTEN||SAVE|
| 129||22-01-2013 || Nabi saw ka maqam aur aap ke Akhlaq ||LISTEN ||SAVE |
| 128||15-01-2013 || Achche akhlaq - 1 ||LISTEN ||SAVE|
| 127||01-01-2013|| Nayee Saal k bare me Islamic taalimat ||LISTEN||SAVE|
| 126||25-12-2012 || Maut aik haqiqat he - 3 ||LISTEN||SAVE|
| 125|| 18-12-2012 || Maut aik haqiqat he - 2 ||LISTEN ||SAVE |
| 124||11-12-2012|| Maut aik haqiqat he - 1 ||LISTEN||SAVE|
| 123||04-12-2012|| Suhbate salihin ki zarurat -part 4 ||LISTEN||SAVE |
| 122||27-11-2012 || Suhbate salihin ki zarurat -part 3 ||LISTEN||SAVE|
| 121||20-11-2012 || Suhbate salihin ki zarurat -part 2 ||LISTEN||SAVE|
| 120||13-11-2012 || Suhbate salihin ki zarurat.-part 1 ||LISTEN||SAVE |
| 119||09-10-2012|| Hajj - aik aashiqana ibadat ||LISTEN||SAVE |
| 118||02-10-2012|| Gussa aur sabr ||LISTEN||SAVE |
| 117||25-09-2012|| Haq aur batil ka maareka aur ishqe nabwi saw||LISTEN||SAVE |
| 116||18-09-2012 || Quraan ki daulat ||LISTEN||SAVE |
| 115||11-09-2012|| Allah ki Rahmat - part 5 ||LISTEN||SAVE|
| 114||04-09-2012|| Allah ki Rahmat - part 4 ||LISTEN||SAVE |
| 113||19-06-2012 || Waqiya e Meeraj (must)||LISTEN||SAVE|
| 112||08-05-2012 || Allah ki rahmat - part 3||LISTEN||SAVE|
| 111||24-04-2012 || Imaan aur aamale saleh ||LISTEN ||SAVE |
| 110||17-04-2012 || Allah ki rahmat -part 2||LISTEN||SAVE |
| 109||10-04-2012 || Allah ki rahmat -part 1||LISTEN ||SAVE |
| 108||03-04-2012 || Nafal ibadat - Allah se qurb ka zariya ||LISTEN||SAVE |
| 107||27-03-2012 || Allah ki muhabbat aur sajda e tilawat ki bahas||LISTEN||SAVE|
| 106||20-03-2012|| Aapas me muhabbat rakho ||LISTEN ||SAVE |
| 105||06-03-2012 || Fazaile ilm w ulema ||LISTEN||SAVE |
| 104||28-02-2012 || Deeni aur Dunyawi ilm||LISTEN||SAVE |
| 103||21-02-2012|| Allah ka khauf - 2||LISTEN||SAVE|
| 102||14-02-2012|| Allah ka khauf - 1||LISTEN ||SAVE |
| 101||17-01-2012 || Nabi saw aur ahle bait se Muhabbat ||LISTEN||SAVE |
| 100||10-01-2012 || Ahsaan krne ki targib,Fazaile Umar rd||LISTEN ||SAVE|
| || || || || |
| 99|| 27-12-2011|| Muhabbate rasul saw,riyakari se bache||LISTEN||SAVE |
| 98|| 13-12-2011|| Validain k fazail ||LISTEN ||SAVE |
| 97|| 05-12-2011 || Muharram ka sabaq-kamyab kon? ||LISTEN ||SAVE |
| 96|| 29-11-2011|| Achcha maal sadqa karo,awlad ki tarbiyat ||LISTEN||SAVE|
| 95|| 22-11-2011|| Ahlo ayal per kharch krne ki fazilat ||LISTEN||SAVE|
| 94|| 25-10-2011 || Shohar k
Huquq||LISTEN ||SAVE |
| 93|| 18-10-2011 || Aurato k
Huquq - 2||LISTEN||SAVE |
| 92|| 11-10-2011|| Hayate Ibrahim al||LISTEN||SAVE |
| 91|| 04-10-2011|| Hajj aik aashiqana ibadat ||LISTEN ||SAVE |
| 90|| 27-09-2011|
Subject:Aurato k Huquq - 1
The rights of Women
- Ibn Taymiyya being questioned about Tawheed (He was asked that we
understand the oneness of Allah through the heavenly books and the
manifestation of Allah's power, then what was the needs for Prophets?
and his answer..)
- Tafseer of the verse وَعَاشِرُوهُنَّ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ
- The wisdom behind the marriages of the Prophet (saw) (11 in total)
- Prophet (saw) was not allowed to marry more than 11 wives.
- The wisdom behind 4 wives
- The wisdom behind the hadith which prohibits from using left over water from a non-mehram women
- Books have been written on all aspects of the Prophet (saw)'s life,
however the psychological wisdom behind his actions remains to be
gathered in a book.
- The wisdom behind forgiving (giving safety) to those who sought
protection in the house of Abu Sufyan during the conquest of Makkah
- Shaikh Sa'dis writings are of such a high standard that they could be included in the Dawrah Hadeeth year.
- The saying of Hazrat Thaanwi 'Let (bad) thoughts come but do not bring them)
- The wisdom behind the revelation of Surah Takaathur
- When the Prophet (saw) would spend his turn at Aaishah (ra)'s
house, the Sahaaba would send gifts. On this, his other wives (ra) would
complain, and Aaishah's reply to these complaints..
- Warning on being unjust between 2 wive
|LISTEN ||SAVE |
Subject: Waledan ka maqam
The status of parents
- Allah ta'ala's power is amazing that He can bring different things with the same water
- An objection:
If the Allah's Prophet sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam had the most
knowledge, how did he laugh or meet with his wives? The answer, given by
Hakim al-Ummah Mawlana Thanawi, is that from the outside he would be
laughing, but from the inside crying.
- Hakim al-Ummah Thanawi said: Allah has put blessing in Raham (enjoining family ties) and Haram (the holy sanctuary).
- The wisdom behind choosing a date as the object for tahnik.
- In every
religion today, there is discussion on what the first thing should be to
teach the new child. Islam has given the answer for that as well: give
adhan in one ear and iqamah in the other.
- The reason why both ears are used to say something into.
- 'Allamah Alusi's explanation of the reason the word "Uff" has been forbidden for parents.
- Virtues of maintaining and establishing family ties.
|LISTEN ||SAVE |
| 88||22-07-2011 || Subject: Ramzan ki Qadr kare ||LISTEN ||SAVE |
| 87||21-06-2011 || Subject:Yatimo,aurato,garibo K Sath Husne Suluk||LISTEN||SAVE |
| 86||07-06-2011 || Subject:Kisi Ko Haqir na Samje-2, Waledain Ka Maqam||LISTEN||SAVE |
| 85||31-05-2011 || Subject:Kisi Ko Haqir na Samje, Aurat Ka Maqam||LISTEN||SAVE |
| 84||24-05-2011 || Subject:Tawazu Nabi Ki Sifat, takabbur Shetan Ki Sifat|
Humility is a quality of the Prophet saw,
Arrogance is a quality of Shaytan
- 'Allamah Suyuti's research on Iblis
- Hakim al-Ummah
Mawlana Thanawi rahimahullah mentioned, "Shaytan was a 'alim (scholar),
'aarif (knower of Allah), 'aabid (worshiper of Allah), but he was not a
'aashiq (lover of Allah).
- If a person looks at a strange woman and then says that Allah has
given me a big opportunity (by allowing me to unlawfully look at this
woman), then he has committed an act of kufr.
- The dhikr of
Sayyiduna Yunus 'alayhis salam
- The status of the humility of the Prophet sallallahu 'alayhi wa
- Mention of some of the babies who talked
- In the
hadith where a kalima outweighs scrolls of sins, which kalima is meant?
The reality of crossing the bridge of sirat with the speed of light
reason for calling Iblis to the heavens
| 83||17-05-2011 || Subject:ShifarishOrSulahKiFazilat|
The virtues of
recommending and of creating peace
- The virtue of
- Not all of the martyrs of Uhud were
buried at Uhud
- The story of the recommendation of
Sayyiduna Sirin radiyallahu 'anh, the slave of Sayyiduna Anas
- A story of
Imam Muhammad bin Sirin interpreting a dream
- The story of Barida
and Maqis radiyallahu 'anhuma
- If one spouse
accepts Islam, does the marriage remain intact? Amazing proof of Imam
Abu Hanifa on this
- Why did Nabi sallallahu 'alayhi wa
sallam ask Sayyiduna Barida radiyallahu 'anhu about Sayyidatuna 'Aisha
radiyallahu 'anha during the incident of ifk?
- Proof from a
hadith collected by Imam Bukhari that if there is informality, one can
ask from the person in front of him
- The virtue of creating peace among
situations in which lying is permissible
- Wisdom behind a hadith "liyalini
aulul ahlami wannuha"
| 82 ||03-05-2011 |
Subject:Aik musalman k dusre pr huquq
One Muslim's rights over his fellow Muslims
- The meaning of the hadith: "Assist both the oppressor and the oppressed."
- Excessive salam is established about Rasulullah sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam but not excessive meetings with people.
Qasim Nanotwi rahimahullah said: "With other things, the more they
break, the less is their use. But with the nafs, the more you break it,
the more it is accepted in the sight of Allah."
- An astounding reply of Birbal to the Mughal kind Akbar when the king was worried about death.
- Details about accepting the invitation for walima.
- Forgiveness for Imam Abu Dawud upon saying yarhamukullah
- The story of accepting Islam of the brother of Sayyiduna 'Umar radiyallahu 'anh.
- One shouldn't notice the weaknesses of others and humiliate them based on their weaknesses.
- Why is there an order to avoid slave-women who commit sins?
- Mention of the du'a of Rasulullah sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam for the tribe of Sayyduna Abu Hurayrah radiyallahu 'anhu, Daus.
| 81||26-04-2011 |
Subject: Imaan wale ka Ahtiram zaruri he -2
(Respecting the people of Imaan is necessary)
- If one's desire is corrupted, one cannot kiss even his own children.
- On Mondays,
one can wish for death out of love for Rasulullah sallallahu 'alayhi wa
sallam, as Sayyiduna Abu Bakr radiyallahu 'anhu did.
- Allah's Messenger sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam left a lot of his actions in order to create ease for the Ummah.
- The meaning of a musalsal hadith.
- Isha Salah is specific to this Ummah only.
- Bayan and programs after Isha are not appropriate if they go so late as to risk people missing their Fajr salah.
- Making one's Salah short means performing it according to the lowest level of Sunnah.
- The explanation by Imam Nawawi of the hadith "My Lord feeds and nourishes me"
- Commentary on
the hadith mentioning that Rasulullah sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam made
his Salah short when he heard the crying of a child. This hadith also
brings out proofs as to whether or not the Imam can adjust the length of
prostration out of courtesy for others.
- An amazing story about the repentance of the son of one of the students of Sayyiduna Hasan Basri rahimahullah.
Subject: Imaan wale ka Ahtiram zaruri he - 1
(Respecting the people of Imaan is necessary)
- The meaning
of the hadith "Every child is born upon fitrah" according to Ibn
al-Qayyim and Shaykh Sa'adi.
over the issue of the children of non-Muslims who die before they reach
puberty: will they enter into Jannah or Jahannam?
- The reason for
Sayyiduna Abu Bakrah's name (radiyallahu 'anhu)
- The reason
why one is a martyr if he is defending his wealth from a thief and dies
in the process.
- The reason of the naming of Munkar and
Nakir and the research of 'Allamah Rashid Al-Shafi'i.
- When people
complained of the oppression of the ruler Nadir Shah to the saint Mirza
Mazhar Jan-e-Janaan and asked him to make du'a against the ruler, he
said that the ruler is the manifestation of our sins.
- Moderation in
friendship and enmity.
| 79|| 12-04-2011|| Subject: Nabi saw ne ummat k liye aasaniya peda ki he|
- The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم at every occasion created ease for his Ummah, even for the affairs of the Hereafter.
- Some important points on the hadith "The Muslim is he who other other Muslims are safe from his tongue and hands."
- Explanation of the word muhajir (emigrant).
- Harsh warning on swearing a false oath.
- A ruling of kufr for the person who commits a Haram act considering it to be permissible.
| 78|| 05-04-2011|| Subject: Zulm ki qisme - 2|
- Some detail on the zakah of animals
- Mention of the Hannanah pillar (which cried when Nabi صلى الله عليه وسلم left it).
- An important principle for those who donate: when can they accept gifts and when can they not?
- Warning on not giving zakah
- Several examples of the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم being the best leader and decision-maker
- Proof that the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم did not have hair on his armpits
- The ru'b (mental and emotional influence) of the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم extended to two months' distance away
- The conversation between Hiraql and Abu Sufyan
- Mawlana Thanawi seeking forgiveness by publishing a piece in the newspaper
meaning of the statement that the Sahabah reached the level and pattern
desired by the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم in the Farewell Pilgrimage.
- A fabricated narration about Sayyiduna Zul-Qarnayn
| LISTEN||SAVE |
| 77|| 29-03-2011|
Subject: Zulm ki qisme,Ahadis k ajib nukat
- those believers who enter into the Fire When they remove from the Fire by
the command of Allah, they will be recognized the mark of prostration (sajdah). Mawlana Gangohi has amazing evidence for this.
- Ibn al-Qayyim says, "The heart of a believer is also a ka'bah - indeed, it is even better than this ka'bah."
- Bringing religious elders inside the home for the sake of blessing (barakah) and performing Salah inside their homes is established from the Sunnah.
- One should
fulfill the reason first for which hegoes to another's home. The Prophet
صلى الله عليه وسلم first performed Salah at the house of Sayyiduna
Itban رضي الله عنه , and first ate food at the house of Sayyidatuna Umm
Salamah رضي الله عنها .
Sirri Saqati says, "If one's children are disobedient, so he leaves the
matter for Allah (relying solely and completely on Allah), then Allah
will purify and rectify the children."
a person takes another's property of one span, Allah puts the seven
earths around his neck - commentary and explanation of this hadith
- The interpretation of Qadi Thana'ullah Panipati on the issue of "Muqtadir"
- Haz.Hakim Akhtar(d.b) :why does Allah come down to the earth only at night as mentioned in a hadith?
- An astounding
wisdom behind the hadith that if we wish to see Allah Most High on the
Day of Resurrection, we should perform our Fajr and Asr prayers
- From one hadith about Salah, the brother of 'Allamah Sha'rani, Shah Fadlullah, derived 47,530 rulings. Some are mentioned.
- Virtues of making salam
- Avoid the dua of the oppressed one against you, even if he is a disbeliever.
| LISTEN||SAVE |
| 76|| 22-03-2011|
Subject: Sulhe Hudaibiya ka waqiya
- The Umrahs of the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم
- Detailed story of the Treaty of Hudaibiyah
- The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم treated the chiefs arriving from Makkah for the treaty according to their ranks.
- The reason for the Muslims agreeing to a treaty that creates strenuous circumstances for themselves.
- The Treaty of Hudaibiyah was the real reason Islam spread and Makkah was opened.
- The psychology of the Prophet صلى الله عليه
- Until now, no one has written on the psychology of the Prophet صلى الله عليه
Sufyan al-Thawri رحمه الله says that whenever we hear the Prophetic
statement اللهم اشهد (O Allah! Bear witness!), we should say نعم يا رسول
الله (Yes, O Messenger of Allah).
- Mention of Dajjal
- Is Sayyiduna Khdir عليه السلام alive or dead? Proofs behind each view.
- An astounding opinion of Mujaddid Alf Thani Shaykh Ahmad Sirhindi رحمه الله on the issue of Khidr.
- The reason for sending Sayyiduna 'Isa عليه السلام in order to deal with the Dajjal.
- Common aspects between the Prophet صلى الله عليه
وسلم and Sayyiduna 'Isa
| LISTEN||SAVE |
| 75|| 15-03-2011|| Subject :Zulm se bacho|
- Definition of ZULM ( oppression )
- The reason for difficult conditions
coming to Gujrat according to the Reviver of the Sunnah Mawlana Abrar
al-Haq Hardoi (may Allah have mercy on him)
- Reasons why
the wealth of the prophets does not continue through inheritance
- Reprehensibility of
- Mention of
Sayyiduna Sa'd bin Abi Waqqas رضي
al-Hadith Mawlana Muhammad Zakariyyah (may Allah have mercy on him) -
avoid the negative du'a of the people of Allah
incident of the forgiveness of Imam Abu Hanifa
- Be careful in matters
of huquq al-'ibad (rights of the creation)
- An amazing
explanation of the Hadith of the cave (where three individuals are stuck
in a cave) by Hadrat Ji Mawlana Muhammad Yusuf (may Allah have mercy on
| LISTEN||SAVE |
| 74|| 22-02-2011|
Subject : Aap saw ki dawat ki 2 bunyad
vaade ki sachchai,Amanat
- Sayyiduna 'Usman رضي الله عنه forbade the erecting of buildings taller than the Ka'bah.
- The tablig of Nabi صلى الله عليه وسلم was based on two matters: fulfilling promises and trustworthiness.
most-punished persons in Jahannam would be those who either killed a
Prophet or were killed by a Prophet. That is why it is not established
that Nabi صلى الله عليه وسلم killed anyone in any of his battles.
- The wisdom behind analogizing believers to dates.
- The virtues of Sayyiduna Zubair رضي الله عنه
- Nabi صلى
الله عليه وسلم refusing to sit on the she-camel with Sayyidatuna
Asma' رضي الله عنها lest anyone suspect that the wife is with someone
else while the husband is in Jihad.
- The wisdom behind designating men and women as "They are as a garment to you and you are as a garment to them" (2:287)
| LISTEN||SAVE |
| 73|| 08-02-2011|
Subject : Amanat ka sahih mafhum
- Whichever clothes, lungi, and headgear (topi / ) are not used in attending worldly gatherings, it is makruh (disliked) to wear them while performing Salah.
- The dhikr (remembrance) of Mus'ab bin 'Umayr رضي الله عنه
- Clarification and explanation on the word "munafiq" (hypocrite)
- Two types of munafiqs
- The Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم had a physical mi'raj one time and a spiritual mi'raj 27 times.
- Mention of some of the punishments in Jahannum (Hell).
- Explanation of Ibn al-Qayyim on the hadith of Shifa'ah (intercession) - the reason why people would first be sent to all the other prophets and then finally to the Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم.
- Will non-Muslims be judged on the Day of Resurrection or not?
- Proof mentioned by Shaykh al-Islam 'Allamah Shabbir Ahmad Uthmani on the bridge of Sirat being thinner than a hair
| 72|| 01-02-2011|
Subject : Begair amal amar bil maruf krne ki vaeed
- Enjoining good is an obligation in itself and acting oneself upon it is an obligation in itself.
- If someone does not act upon a deed but advises others to do so, he should not be cursed or degraded.
- According to
Mawlana Abu'l-Hasan 'Ali Nadwi, the historians have written that when
the Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم went to Ta'if, the blood flew
so profusely from him that his shoes clung to his feet; if anyone saw
his body, he might have said that the Messenger of
Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم is bathing in blood just like we bathe in water
- If the Messenger of
Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم had supplicated to Allah against the people of Ta'if, then, within the world of asbab (means), we in India would not have received an Imam.
- Virtues of serving ones parents.
- The reason for the Messenger of
Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم prohibiting Uwais al-Qarni from Companionship.
- An astounding tafsir by Mujaddid Alf Thani of the verse "Indeed, Allah commands you to
render trusts to whom they are due" (Nisa' 58) and the verse " Indeed, he was unjust and
ignorant" (Ahzab 72).
- Amali implementation of the verse " that you may find
tranquillity in them" (Rum 21) by Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم
| 71|| 18-01-2011|
Suabject : NAHI ANIL MUNKAR - 2
- Wearing gold or silk is forbidden for men
- The Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم coming in a dream to Shaykh Zakariyyah and sending him to India
- The wisdom behind allowing women to go to the Eid ground in the early period of Islam
- A bayan for ladies on the day of Eid is Sunnah
- An astounding virtue of charity
- The virtue and rank of Sayyiduna Anas bin Nadr رضي الله عنه
- Unique advices of Mawlana Sharif sahib رحمه الله
- Sayyiduna 'Amr bin al-'Aas رضي الله عنه mentioning three periods in his life and the ayah لا تقنطو من رحمة الله descending about him
- Saying رضي الله عنه for a non-Sahabi is permissible.
- Amr bin al-'Aas
رضي الله عنه did not even look properly at the Messenger of Allah صلى
الله عليه وسلم after accepting Islam due to the awe inspired by the Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم."
Suabject : AMR BIL MARUF NA KRNE KI VAEED,
PEDAISHE INSAN KA MAQSAD
- It is necessary to leave the masjid immediately if in the state of janabah
- The reason why the Prophet (saw) would occasionally forget ?
- Did the Prophet (saw) ever wear pajamas?
-The difference between Knowledge of the Unseen and some news of the Unseen.
- Allah mentioned the purpose of our creation as "I did not
create the jinn and mankind except to worship Me." However, angels
worship Allah even more than we do. So why did Allah Most High create
- Ibn al-Qayyim mentioned 22 differences between our worship and the
worship of the angels.
- Are the Mothers of the Believers (ummahaat al-mu'mineen) mothers of only the men in this Ummah?
- Disagreement about the hearing of the dead
- Warning on leaving amr bi'l ma'ruf wa nahi 'ani'l-munkar
- Taking Allah's name at the time of fear drives away the fear
- According to Allamah Suyuti, after Hafiz Ibn Hajr saw the proofs of
Imam Abu Hanifa, he started leaning towards the Hanafi madhhab but
stopped because of a dream.
- Why can't spouses give zakah to each other?
| 69|| 04-01-2011|
Suabject : NAHI ANIL MUNKAR
-Virtues of reciting the du'a before using the bathroom
-Virtues of reciting the du'a before engaging in intercourse with wife
-The du'a of the Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم on the night of Badr
-The effect of names on the personalities of those holding them
-Forty-two of the Sahabah held the name Salimah
-The Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم also spoke Farsi on an occasion
-Explanation of the famous hadith about a ship on the sea
-Replied to salafi about 3 talaq
-Some facts of salafies like dr.naik
| LISTEN||SAVE |
| || || || || |
| || || 2010|| || |
| || || || || |
| 68||08-12-2010 ||AMBIYA WALA KAAM - 2 || LISTEN||SAVE |
| 67||21-12-2010 ||AMBIYA WALA KAAM - 1 || LISTEN||SAVE|
| 66||14-12-2010||NASIHAT KRTE RAHO,MUHARRAM KI RIVAYAT KA JAIZA|| LISTEN ||SAVE|
| 65||07-12-2010||KHAIR KI TARAF DAWAT DO|| LISTEN||SAVE|
| 64||30-11-2010||ACHCHA TARIQA JARI KARO|| LISTEN||SAVE|
| 63||23-11-2010||BIDAT KI HAQIQAT|| LISTEN||SAVE|
| 62||09-11-2010||BA-TADRIJ NUZULE AHKAM KI HIKMATE|| LISTEN||SAVE|
| 61||02-11-2010 ||SUNNAT KI AHMIYAT, AAP SAW KA AZAN NA DENA || LISTEN||SAVE|
| 60||19-10-2010||SHARIAT KO PANI SE TASHBIH DENE KI HIKMATE|| LISTEN||SAVE|
| 59||12-10-2010||ITTIBA E SUNNAT - 2|| ||SAVE|
| 58||05-10-2010 ||AAP SAW KA MARTABA || ||SAVE|
| 57||21-09-2010||TAQLID,AAP SAW KA MAQAM || ||SAVE|
| 56||03-08-2010||ITTIBA E SUNNAT - 1|| ||SAVE|
| 55||29-06-2010 ||SAHABA KI AAP S.A.W SE MUHABBAT || ||SAVE |
| 54||22-06-2010 ||AAMAL KI PABANDI || ||SAVE |
| 53||15-06-2010||IBADAT ME AETIDAL RAKHO || ||SAVE |
| 52|| || || || |
| 51 ||01-06-2010 ||APNI TAQAT SE ZYADA MUJAHADA NA KARE|| ||SAVE|
| 50||25-05-2010 ||DEEN AASAN HE || ||SAVE |
|49 ||18-05-2010||ALLAH KA DIDAR ,MAA KI AZMAT || ||SAVE |
|48 ||11-05-2010||IMAAN K MUKHTALIF SHOBE || ||SAVE |
|47||04-05-2010||SADQE KI FAZILAT OR US KI QISME|| ||SAVE |
|46 ||13-04-2010 ||KHAIR K MUKHTALIF RASTE|| ||SAVE |
|45||06-04-2010 ||AAKHRI UMAR ME KHAIR KI TARAF JALDI KRE|| ||SAVE |
|44||30-03-2010 ||MUJAHADA NABI SAW KI SIFAT || ||SAVE |
|43||23-03-2010||NAFS K KHILAF MUJAHADA - B || ||SAVE |
|42||16-03-2010 ||TAZKIRA E SAHABA RD || ||SAVE |
|41||09-03-2010||NAFS K KHILAF MUJAHADA|| ||SAVE |
|40||02-03-2010||NEEMATO PR SHUKR KARO|| ||SAVE|
|39 ||23-02-2010 ||APNI TAQQAT K MUTABIQ MUJAHADA KARE|| ||SAVE |
|38 ||16-02-2010 ||MUJAHADA KA SAHIH MAFHUM|| ||SAVE |
|37||02-02-2010 ||HUM APNI TAQAT SE ZYASA K MUKALLAF NAHI || ||SAVE|
|36 ||26-01-2010 ||KHAIR KI TARAF JALDI KARO || ||SAVE |
|35||19-01-2010 ||ALLAH KI MAKHLUK PR GOR,BAD NAZRI|| ||SAVE |
|34 ||12-01-2010 ||ISTIQAMAT ASAL HE|| ||SAVE |
|33 ||05-01-2010 ||YAKIN OR TAWAKKUL - B|| ||SAVE |
| || || Darse no 1 to 32|| || LINK 1|